PMG’s proprietary WINERACK retail store concept was recognized by “CSP” magazine in 2008 as “THE BEST IN-STORE MERCHANDISING CONCEPT”. This contest which is conducted on a nationwide basis is highly prized by the convenience store industry. The WINERACK concept will be available soon to selected PMG dealer customers. WINERACK is a “battle tested” retail challenger able to compete with any and all large format retail chain stores.
Company Operated Stores
Located just south of Salisbury, MD this location proves conclusively that the concept works in small town America with motor fuel sales, convenience items and beer and wine sales in the top 10% of all convenience stores in the county.
ROUTE 50 WINERACK
Located in West Ocean City, MD, by all accounts, the highest motor fuel volume, convenience, beer and wine store in the entire State of Maryland.
85TH STREET WINERACK
Located in Ocean City, MD, Ocean Petroleum’s first location originally online in 1976 and then razed and rebuilt in 1997 is our first WINERACK store. A success from day one it remains to this day one of the premier motor fuel, convenience and beer and wine stores in the State of Maryland.
Located on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, Onley WINERACK is one of the highest volume motor fuel, convenience, beer and wine stores on the lower Delmarva Peninsula.
PMG AIRPORT PLAZAS
PMG Airport Developers:
Building on over 30 years of experience in developing and operating service stations across the Mid-Atlantic & New York City Metro regions, PMG Airport Developers constructs and operates travel plaza facilities at airport locations throughout the United States. Our core focus is providing airport patrons and employees with state of the art travel services including: fuel, convenience retail, and food service. We believe this niche market is currently underserved and pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the industry.
Each of our developments are custom designed to meet the needs of their respective markets, amenities often include:
- Ultra-Modern design
- Alternative “Green” Fueling (CNG-Compressed Natural Gas, Biodiesel and/or E85)
- Branded Convenience Stores (7-Eleven, Circle K)
- Nationally Branded Fuel Service (Shell, Exxon, BP, Mobil, Sunoco, Gulf)
- Food Service (Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wendy’s & more)
- Lounge with Wi-Fi Access
- Flight Information Displays
- Loyalty & Fleet Program
- Car Wash
- Cellphone waiting lot
Many of our nation’s airports are natural candidates for retail travel services:
- Large daily volume of passengers and vehicle
- Sizable and stable base of airport employees
- Surrounding businesses: light industrial / parcel delivery
- Taxi/Limo & Rental car services
- Large landmass with limited consumer options
- Natural stopping point for travelers as commutes average over 45 minutes.
- Survey the market and assess potential opportunity
- Work with Airport Authority on overall development goals
- Create a customized development plan
- Utilize local A/E & Construction firms for design & build
- Ongoing operations, marketing, training, & support
PMG HENNY PENNY STORES
E & C Mid- Atlantic Ventures LLC
E&C Mid-Atlantic ventures has successfully operated convenience and gas retail sites for over 25 years in: The District of Columbia; Maryland; Virginia; Delaware; Pennsylvania; and New Jersey. In a word, “versatility” is a key component that inspires guest satisfaction at the retail site level.